BatonBiz.com is a business that is a loyal fan and friend of baton twirlingThis is the dream and passion that lives within BatonBiz.com:
To have the honor of offering a meaningful and inspirational service that would in turn be able to give back to baton twirling and those that participate.
Myra KirkChief Executive Officer (CEO)
M3 Innovation Coaching Award
CBTF Lifetime Achievement Recipient
CBTF Coaches Representative 6 years (1998-2004)
Director world, national, provincial competitions
Certified Judge & Coach
Vision of BatonBiz.com
- To provide a baton twirling internet interactive on-line subscription based website encompassing development and communication opportunities to prospective, current and former members of the baton twirling community worldwide.
- To offer motivating and inspirational cutting edge creative activities utilizing video training programs & supportive materials, educational editorials/videos, profiles, participant involvement and sponsorship opportunities.
- To have the ability to promote baton twirling on a large scale by providing worldwide exposure allowing for future complementary growth presenting financial initiatives and opportunities.
- To act as a support system by supplementing those that have the privilege of training with a qualified coach or instructor.
- To draw new members to the sport that may not have been able to participate due to financial, demographic, geographic, and/or time constraints.
- To be inclusive and respectful towards all members regardless of organization affiliation and level of participation.
- To provide instructional and education information that will promote proper technique, promote progress and development.
- To provide interactive activities that will engage and inspire members of the baton twirling community.
- To involve and promote global participation.
- To be accepting and open to suggestions.
- To provide excellent customer service.